ALL OF OUR OFFICES ARE NOW OPEN
We are excited to see our clients in person again. All of our offices are now open to our clients by appointment only.
In an effort to keep our clients and employees safe, we are asking that if you meet the following conditions, you delay your in-person appointment:
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms, cough, fever, shortness of breath, or muscle ache;
- You have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 virus; or
- You have traveled outside of the state or country and returned to your home within the last 14 days.
If you need to delay your in-person appointment we can still assist you via tele meeting. We have implemented practices and technology to allow us to continue serving you during the pandemic.
If you are coming to our offices for an appointment, we want you to know:
- We have increased cleaning protocols and are frequently cleaning high-touch areas; and
- Our employees are following CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines; and
- We are staggering appointments to maintain distancing; and
- Employees and visitors must wear masks when interacting with others unless a mask cannot be worn due to a medical condition
Thank you for helping us protect the safety and health of our clients and employees. Your legal needs are important to us.